Barely credible





It’s barely credible that my azaleas are flowering in February and indeed that February has arrived, preoccupied as I have been with the life of Reg Varney. But now my forthcoming biography has gone off to the printer and I’m back to blogging with a vengeance, realising that I haven’t yet posted my Object of the Month on Fairlynch Museum’s noticeboard.

So here it is for your enjoyment along with my attempt at some matching verse, and when the rain stops and the wind dies down I might toddle along to Fairlynch for the noticeboard update.  

Click on the image to make it bigger. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WW2 100 – 3 July 1941 – ‘Our beloved son’: Private Stanley John Holloway (1914-41) 12th Battalion, Devonshire Regiment

People from the Past: 3. Reg Varney (1916-2008)

A home that Hatchard-Smith built: Lavender House